PracticeFirst™, powered by MatchMySound™, is a truly affordable way to allow your students to practice anytime, anywhere, on most internet-enabled devices. Students receive instantaneous & intuitive feedback, allowing them to gain meaningful insights into the quality of their practice and accelerate their acheivement. Perfect for band, orchestra, choral, and solo instrumental & vocal practice, PracticeFirst gives music teachers easy-to-use tools for creating assignments.
- Tailored for students of all levels
- Comes with exercises and pieces, and also allows you to create your own
- Create exercises with multiple parts from multipart scores
- Assesses rhythmic and pitch accuracy
- Assignment types include memorization and sight reading modes.
- Grading scale can be adjusted from easy to hard.
- Works for polyphonic instruments like piano and guitar
- Teachers can now let students choose their instrument themselves when practicing
- Includes a built-in tuner for instruments that need to be tuned before playing
- “Click track” option in place of the metronome for exercises with floating tempo
- A great practice and assessment tool, perfect for choral students
- Fully integrated with the MusicFirst Classroom's gradebook, scheduling, portfolio-building and other features.
- Use our content, or upload your own
Available for purchase through the MusicFirst Classroom, we offer an additional selection of popular titles from an array of publishers. These include:
- Premier Performance
- Standard of Excellence
- A Tune a Day
- Recorder from the Beginning
- Tradition of Excellence
- String Basics
- You Won't Miss a Beat Assessments